SARR is a not-for-profit, volunteer organization. With only one paid employee, we rely extensively on volunteers to carry out our initiatives and support operations. While SARR is blessed by many willing, knowledgeable and skilled supporters who consistently invest their personal time and resources, in order to achieve our mission we require significant funding.
“Partner in Excellence” Membership Helps:
- Promote national, state and local recognition of our certification as a reliable, trustworthy standard.
- Develop evidence-based, training programs for owners, managers and staff of recovery residences.
- Raise awareness of the public need for recovery residences operated by ethical management.
- Sustain the tools and events that facilitate active, statewide member participation.
- Develop and support regional affiliates throughout the state of Florida.
Who Should Become a “Partner in Excellence”?
- Residential Treatment, PHP & IOP providers who recognize recovery residences as an essential component in the continuum of care.
- Law Firms, Drug Testing Labs, Insurance Providers and other services valuable to recovery residences.
- SARR Certified Members who can afford to provide additional financial support to SARR.
- Any individual committed to our mission who has the resources to provide financial support to SARR.
Benefits of “Partner in Excellence” Membership Include:
- Special recognition under the “Partners in Excellence” section of SARR website.
- Listing as a Partner in Excellence in the FARR Quarterly Newsletter for four consecutive editions.
- The eligibility to serve on FARR committees and attend FARR Member meetings.
- Platinum $5,000 and up
- Gold $2,500
- Silver $1,000
- Bronze $500